can you help me and tell me what is this nurse job?
Question by .T.H.: can you help me and tell me what is this nurse job?
I want to work with babys in the nursery feed them,change them etc. I don’t want to do anything with needles is there any job like that,what is it called and what do I have to do to become it. Thanks
Answer by Ryan H
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Try classes at a local Community College.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- whats the diffrence betwwen a nursery nurse and a nursery assistant?
- can i be a nursery nurse with only a level 2 qualification?
- Can My Daughter Get a Job as an assistant Nurse?
- What is the application process for a CNA (certified Nurse Assistant)? What jobs do they do in the hospital?
- Jobs Q&A: I am going to school for nursing, are there any jobs I can get in the hospital in the mean time?