how many years of community college (nursing program)? do i have to take to become a ob gyn nurse?
Question by ♦Ojos Verdes♦: how many years of community college (nursing program)? do i have to take to become a ob gyn nurse?
hi im 17 about to graduat and i would like ot be a ob gyn nurse or watever its called
i would like to work in labor and delivery.
i was thinking about going to a community college to be a ob or labor and delivery nurse but what do i do im totaly confused when it comes to college and i could use some advice!
do i take two years of community college or do they evven have nursing programs at the community college? idk please help
by the way its in tx .
thanks for answering!
Answer by Guinnysmom
In my state, you can do a 2-year nursing program and get your RN. These are offered at community colleges. Or you can do 4 years and get your BSN. There are additional certificates required for things like OBGYN nurse, surgical assistant, or wound care. Most of these require working for a period of time and then applying for the certificate. good luck
Give your answer to this question below!
- Can I attend the Nursing program at a community college at 15 years old?
- HELP! Can I become a Labor and Delivery nurse if I go to school for only 2 years in an RN program?
- Community college or Private vocational nursing program?
- Taking prerequisites for Nursing Program at a community college during the summer?
- Q&A: What degree do i get if i go to a community college for 2 years for nursing, and then transfer to a CSU?