I picked “Nursing” as my college major, but want to become a dotor. (READ BELOW)
Question by bostonboy16: I picked “Nursing” as my college major, but want to become a dotor. (READ BELOW)
I did this so in case I do not become a physician, I can still fall back on my nursing degree.
Was this a good idea?
Answer by musesick44
a doctor, is VERY ambitious. Its years upon years of straight A’s
you should consider the nursing major actually because they make money, and there is a need for nurses currently so you will be hired somewhat quickly, and you don’t have to go through all the stressful years of doctor schooling
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Having trouble deciding on my major in college… Nursing or Criminal Justice?
- Are you allowed to declare nursing as your major in your freshman year of college?
- i really like helping people. right now i am in college about to change my major to nursing after i get my?
- ok i am 16 years old and going to be a college freshwoman in august a nursing major.?
- What can i major in (excl. nursing) during college if i want to become a pediatric nurse practitioner?