Is it easy to find a job as a nurse anesthetist anywhere in the US?
Question by Gabrielle: Is it easy to find a job as a nurse anesthetist anywhere in the US?
Mainly in California, I want to move to San Diego later on in life.
Answer by stepcmpb
Yes, it’s fairly easy to find a job as a nurse anesthetist almost any where in the US. Go here: www.gaswork.com and click on CRNA, then click on “search CRNA jobs.” Click on all the states you want to work.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Is taking the medial programs the best way to get a job as a nurse anesthetist or going to a school?
- Q&A: Can a nurse anesthetist who got their license in Texas practice anesthesia in a different state?
- What is required to switch profession to Certified Nurse Anesthetist?
- Q&A: What is the difference between an anesthesiologist and a nurse anesthetist?
- What’s the difference between what an anesthesiologist and a nurse anesthetist does?