Jobs Q&A: What kind of jobs are available in the nursing field with a 2 year degree? ?
Question by Bill J: What kind of jobs are available in the nursing field with a 2 year degree? ?
Thank you to everyone who answered my questions I very much appreciate your inputs! I know I want to work in the medical Health industry just not sure what is out there. I don’t want to be a CNA, I want to take college classes and go from there. I will make phone calls to find out where to get started and what different jobs are available in the field of Nursing. Thanks again, Mike
Answer by maxmom56
Basically, any job requiring an RN is open to you.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Jobs Q&A: What kind of jobs can you get with a nursing degree?
- What kind of clerical jobs are there in nursing?
- Jobs Q&A: What are some laid back medical field jobs with good salaries?
- Jobs Q&A: Is it really easy to find jobs in the nursing field?
- Jobs Q&A: What kind of jobs are in big demand right now?