Q&A: College’s for nursing, help?
Question by Ashton: College’s for nursing, help?
Okay, so I’m in 8th grade & have been thinking about careers, colleges, ect. I would really like to be a nurse, preferably a trauma nurse. I also really have this love for Notre Dame. So I was wondering if Notre Dame was a good place to go for nursing, also what college has a great nursing course/ school. I know I’m only in 8th grade, but with me going into my freshmen year next year I would like to start getting an idea of what I’m going to do & all that. So please help me. Thanks
Answer by Diane A
You should learn how to do research: go to the Notre Dame web page (nd.org) they tell what is needed to get in and how the test scores are etc. Then see if they have a school of nursing. No school of nursing? Then you can not become a nurse there. However, there is NO need to spend thousands & thousands of dollars becoming a nurse-the employer will not care in the least. Find a state college with a school of nursing. They generally provide the best education for the bucks. Good luck with you research & career.
What do you think? Answer below!
- college w/good nursing program in pasadena, MD?
- Q&A: i will be a senior this year ,i want to go to college for nursing ,what should i be doing right now?
- Q&A: Nursing/ college questions?
- What colleges, in the United States, are the best to earn a degree as a neonatal nurse?
- Q&A: Best college to go to if I want to obtain a BSN(bachelor’s of science degree in nursing)?