Q&A: I did not attend a four year college, I am currently enrolled in a nursing program can i still become a Delta?
Question by motavashun: I did not attend a four year college, I am currently enrolled in a nursing program can i still become a Delta?
Answer by dablest1
Qualifications in becoming a member of Delta Sigma Theta are as follows:
You attend a college or University that offers a bachelor’s degree,,,you are pursuing a bachelor’s degree, and there is an active chapter on your college campus.
Of course other things factor in such as community service, GPA, and letters of recommendation…
Please visit our national website for more detail info, and good luck to you. http://www.deltasigmatheta.org
Give your answer to this question below!
- San Joaquin Delta College Nursing program?
- Q&A: Can I still become a Neonatal nurse if the college I want to attend doesn’t have a nursing degree/program?
- Can I attend the Nursing program at a community college at 15 years old?
- Should i attend college for nursing?
- What’s the easy step, Do a LVN or attend Community College to get into nursing program?