Q&A: what classes should i take senior year if i want to major in nursing in college?
Question by Caitlyn S: what classes should i take senior year if i want to major in nursing in college?
What classes should i take in high school if i want to major in nursing in college?
i heard that these are the classes you should take in high school:
biology (already took it)
chemistry (already took it)
algebra (already took it and algebra 2)
english (already took it every year, but i can take physcology in literature or journalism this year)
physcology (taking AP)
a foreign language (second year of spanish, already had 2 years of french, but would rather not take it…is it that important?)
which of those do you DEFINATLY need to take in high school or will be taking in college? i am just wondering becuase i think i need to change some classes i am taking for this senior year (pre-calc and earth science when i should be taking statistics and physics?) any help thanks!
Answer by MHnurseC
Yes, these are classes that you would take in college, however, it helps to have as much exposure to this material as possible. Taking them in high school will not provide you with college credit, unless you are taking the AP classes.
Give your answer to this question below!
- What classes in high school are important to take for nursing in college?
- Q&A: i will be a senior this year ,i want to go to college for nursing ,what should i be doing right now?
- What is the recommended order for taking basic science classes in college for nursing major?
- Hello everyone! I am a going to be a senior this year. I plan on going to community college for nursing.?
- what classes should i be taking in high school for college majoring in nursing?