What are jobs a teen can do at a nursing home?
Question by jujubeeeees: What are jobs a teen can do at a nursing home?
I know of another teen who works at the nursing home as a dietary aid (cleaning dishes, etc) but what else? Cleaning, changing diapers, stocking supplies? And how do I go about getting a job there? Do I just show up and say I want a job there?
I am 15, by the way…16 in less than 3 months
Answer by mtwaites
Yes you can go there and say that you’re willing ot assist in the nursing home. I am not sure what they would be able to get you since there are some thing that you cannot do at your age.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Jobs Q&A: What other jobs can an LPN do besides working in a nursing home?
- What are the odds of being a nurse and a teen mom?
- I am 32 and have been through a number of jobs and I am a nurse. I cant seem to leave my home life at home.?
- Would working at a nursing home as a housekeeper help prepare me for a job as a nurse after high school?
- What are some Jobs needed in a Nursing Home?