What is a good college to go to and major in nursing and minor in sociology?
Question by E: What is a good college to go to and major in nursing and minor in sociology?
hi i’ve always wanted to be a nurse but i also want to minor in sociology. and i was wondering if you guys know of any good colleges to get the degrees for this. it will help a lot. thank you.
Answer by Diane A
The primary college MUST have a school of nursing to become a nurse; so that should be your primary focus. The minors in general are only a handful of classes, so any relatively decent university should have a sociology minor (its a pretty general degree–like biology, nothing too unique).
What do you think? Answer below!
- Q&A: Can I major in nursing and minor in fashion and design in college?
- What should I minor in in college if I’m majoring in Nursing?
- Can you have a major in either biology or sociology to become a pediatric nurse practitioner?
- How to become a nurse with a Bachelor degree in Sociology?
- How could I be a nurse without a nursing major?