What school is better for nursing, Everest College or Gila Community College Payson?
Question by RN2B: What school is better for nursing, Everest College or Gila Community College Payson?
I have been accepted into 2 nursing schools. Everest College and Gila Community College Payson. I am wondering if anyone has any insider info on either school or any opinions. I have found some bad reviews on Everest and nothing on Gila. Everest is $ 38,000 Gila is $ 6,000 but Gila is about 2 hour drive from my home. I want the better school though something that will help me in my education. Any info would help, thank you!
Thank you for your answers, I just wonder why everyone thinks Everest is a scam? Any reasons? PLEASE also I have applied to nursing programs closer to my home but there is a 2 year wait list for them.
Answer by Squiggles
I’ve heard a bunch of bad stuff about Everest and personally I don’t like schools who have commercials that seem a bit degrading (if she can do it, you can do it). I’ve never heard of Gila but the price for a nursing course honestly seems fishy to me.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Should I complete my pre reqs for nursing school at my community college?
- Q&A: what is the tution in nursing for everest college and santa monica college?
- Is it better to go to a community college, private school or trade school fro nursing?
- Q&A: Community nursing college vs. four year school?
- i want to get into a nursing Nursing School please help if you went to a community college then transfered?