When a Nurse goes to a job interview, do they wear Scrubs or a Business Suit to that meeting?
Question by Feminazi: When a Nurse goes to a job interview, do they wear Scrubs or a Business Suit to that meeting?
I was always curious about this!
Answer by Fab Germanotta
Why would they wear scrubs to a job interview?
What do you think? Answer below!
- how should I apear at a nursing college interview?
- Jobs Q&A: Any tips on a Job Interview for Vet Nurse?
- Q&A: I am going for a nursing interview,what are the thing I have to know before attending the interview.?
- Im 55 yrs. old. What will I wear during my daughters graduation next year in the college of nursing in the Phi?
- interview questions for a community nurse?