Where are my job options as a newly qualified UK nurse?? Am I left with working abroad? Where will take me?
Question by fairyonthegrass: Where are my job options as a newly qualified UK nurse?? Am I left with working abroad? Where will take me?
I am a general nursing student in my third year due to qualify in september 2007. I am stuck for what to do? My hometown of sheffield is apparently a blackspot for nursing jobs so i’m highly unlikely to get a job here. I’ve looked elsewhere but I am considering now working abroad. How would i go about working in places like austrailia, NZ, saudi, dubai, america? Do these places take on newly qualifieds with no post grad experience?? Please help i’m at such a loss of what to do…
Answer by Jen T
http://www.nsna.org/ try to click on where it says ‘job opportunities’ I also have some messengers if you wanna chat im an american would be glad to try and help ya out!
if not i would try to continue googling the selective countries you want to go to for jobs i.e. uk jobs, usa jobs,
or states or specific locations even to narrow your search..hope that helps..
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Can a nurse working in Vietnam work abroad in the United States without taking cut-throat expensive courses?
- i am a newly passed nurse from the philippines..i wanted to ask if I can apply to australia and work there?
- what’s the fastest way to work abroad as a nurse?
- US qualified nurse – Jobs in UK?
- What kind(s) of nursing jobs can a newly licensed LVN be hired to?