Would a nurse practitioner working at Mass General Hospital make enough to live in Devonshire Apartments?
Question by Robin Sparkles: Would a nurse practitioner working at Mass General Hospital make enough to live in Devonshire Apartments?
I got a job as a nurse practitioner at Mass Gen and I am looking for apartments. Is Devonshire way overpriced? It seems really luxurious.. would i be able to afford this? it’d be one bedroom or I’d have a roomate with a two bedroom. I wouldn’t get anything unecessary… but I want to live in the city and have a nice view of the city.
Answer by rlawr52
here is the rent data
Add your own answer in the comments!
- i live in fl i want to major in nursing what college or university would u recommend me to go to?
- Working as a Neonatal Nurse where is a good rural area to live and work in?
- To become a mental health nurse would you have to become a hospital nurse first?
- I’m a nurse thinking or relocating to Texas, which city is more pleasant to live in San Antonio or Houston?
- what does a nurse practitioner do in a hospital?